ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR DOCTOR IN PHYSICAL THERAPY
TIPHS offers the finest of both worlds national and international academic expertise – a learning experience where you can really prove yourself with confidence. It’s your dream place to start and be prepared for success in the practical domain of life. At TIPHS, you study internationally standardized curriculum, participate in research and get applied knowledge of your subject with personalized attention you always want from faculty.
1. Fsc (Premedical) completed from recognized board of Pakistan.
2. Minimum 60% score achieved in FSc Premedical/A levels
3. Overseas/International candidates may also apply for admission.
1. HSC Marks………. 10%
2. SSC Marks…… …. 20%
3. Entrance Test…… 50% (100 Marks, Comprises of MCQs, Conducted by TIPHS)
4. Interview…………. 20% (50 Marks, Conducted by TIPHS)
1. Attested copy of SSC / ‘O’ Level Certificate.
2. Attested copy of HSC / ‘A’ Level Certificate.
3. IBCC Equivalence for O & A Levels Certificates.
4. Attested copy of SSC / ‘O’ Level Mark Sheet.
5. Attested copy of HSC / ‘A’ Level Mark Sheet.
6. Attested copy of NIC or ‘B’ Form of Applicant.
7. Attested copy of NIC of Parents / Guardian.
8. Attested copy of Domicile and Character Certificate.
9. Applicant’s five (05) passport size photographs.
Note: It is responsibility of applicant to submit the application and attach required documents according to instructions. Incomplete form shall not be entertained.