- 1 year Program.
- SBTE approved Curriculum followed.
Learning And Teaching Strategies
- Skill labs
- Clinical Practice (Supervised/Independent)
Students of TIPHS have an exclusive advantage to be a part of an organization with the large setup of tertiary care hospitals. The clinical training provides a better chance of learning and practicing the skills in the field hence, prepares future technician to play an important role in the improvement of healthcare quality in society.
- Program: Diploma in Ultrasonography
- Program Type: Condensed
- Duration: 1 year
- Level: Certified
- Study: Full time
- Eligibility: Matric (Biology)
- Attendance: 70% Attendance is compulsory
- Eligibility: The candidate must secure fifty percent (50%) in Theory & Practical as per Curriculum
- Age Limit: 35 years for males and females including Govt employees (no lower age limit)
- Syllabus: SBTE Approved Curriculum
- Total training hours: 400
- Course: Semester Based
- Total semesters 2-Semesters
- Semester duration: 6 months per semester
Minimum Degree Requirements: This program comprises a minimum of 624 training hours.